[BITList] YouTube - basement.mp4

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Mar 26 01:29:59 GMT 2011

G'day Colin,

On 26/03/2011, at 4:14 AM, COLIN TAYLOR wrote:

> i must apologies for the poor presentation of this email.

It looks like you're not using your Caps key - it is located on the left, just above the Shift Key.

<< i am using my apple computer - which is about the most un-intuitive [is that a word] system and time consuming anyone could possibly devize  - if you want to actually do stuff - as opposed to play.>>

If you would like to have the English spelling of the word 'devise' - when you type in the word 'divize' - right click on the word and choose "learn spelling" - you only do it once and your Apple will remember it. See the before and after graphic below. If the word that you have written is spelt wrongly, then there will be a choice for you to choose the spelling of your choice.

> f the videos i get it won't play,

You haven't asked or gone to 'Google' to solve the problem. What video won't it play.

The correct answer is to go to...

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

and download the VLC app for OS X.  VLC will play any video. Including DVD 'vob' files

> it delets backwards, there is no delete

Now you're being naughty - you did ask me and I did tell you - or have you forgotten? Press the 'Fn' Key and then press the 'Delete' key.

 - onlt send to trash!...............

I can't answer gibberish.

> i am using it, but haven't yet succumbed to what the attraction is. so far it has  escaped me..........anothe rfew years............

Kids use Macs without too much trouble.

Graphics one and two below.

and...