[BITList] "Box Office"

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 25 02:43:46 GMT 2011

    *While the C-5 was turning over its engines, a female crewman gave
    the G.I..s on board the usual **
    *information regarding seat belts, emergency exits, etc. *

    *Finally, she said, 'Now sit back and enjoy your trip while your
    captain, Judith Campbell, and crew *
    *take you safely to Afghanistan ' *

    *An old MSgt. sitting in the eighth row thought to himself,*
    *'Did I hear her right? Is the captain a woman? ' *

    *When the attendant came by he said 'Did I understand you right? Is
    the captain a woman?' *
    *'Yes,'! said the attendant, 'In fact, this entire crew is female.'*

    **
    *'My God,' he said, 'I wish I had two double scotch and sodas. I
    don't know what to think *
    *with only women up there in the cockpit.' *

    *'That's another thing, Sergeant,' said the crew member, *
    *'We No Longer Call It The Cockpit' *

    *'It's The Box Office.'**

    Image removed by sender.
    <http://www.bandoo.com/wp/ie.php?plg=ie&ad2=0&subs=hotmail&elm=sign>