[BITList] His & Her Diaries...

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 24 23:31:15 GMT 2011

    Another installment on the Mars vs Venus variations:
    */HIS AND HER DIARY FOR THE SAME DAY:/*

    *_Her Diary:_**
    **
    Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to
    meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends
    all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit
    late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so
    I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed,
    but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; He said,
    'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said
    he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry
    about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled
    slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour I don't
    know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt
    as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with
    me any more.  He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He
    continued to seem distant and absent.  Finally, with silence all
    around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came
    to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love.
    But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were
    somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do.
    I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is
    a disaster.*

    ****
    **_His Diary:_**
    *
    Boat wouldn't start, can't figure out**why*,*got a root though*.