[BITList] The Associated Press: Longtime blues piano player PinetopPerkins dies

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Tue Mar 22 17:59:04 GMT 2011

Thanks Hugh, a great recording.

On the 28th. of this month the NYT are going to start charging if I open more than 20 pieces of script.  Would it be worth changing to the LA Times ?

Mike
On 22 Mar 2011, at 16:02, HUGH wrote:

Mike,

Click on the LA Times link, and there's a video of Pinetop singing Trouble in Mind, followed by Johnny Cash singing the same.  I've downloaded it to RealPlayer. The Humphrey Lyttleton version is somewhere in my collection.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com