[BITList] Irish Sex Therapist

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 21 23:43:13 GMT 2011

    Advice from an Irish Sex Therapist

         Paddy is passing by Mick's hay shed one day when through a gap
    in the

         door

         he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an
    old red

         Massey Ferguson .

         Buttocks clenched he performs a slow pirouette and gently
    slides off

         first

         the right welly, followed by the left.

         He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic
    striptease move

         lets

         his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips
    over his

         corduroy trousers.

         Grabbing both sides of his check shirt he rips it apart to
    reveal his

         tea

         stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he hurls his
    flat cap

         on

         to a pile of hay.

         "What the fook are you doing Mick?" says Paddy.

         "Jeez Paddy, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me, says an

         obviously

         embarrassed Mick: "but me and the Missus been having some trouble

         lately in

         the bedroom department, and the Therapist suggested I do
    something sexy

         to a

         tractor".