[BITList] House Keeping.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Mar 21 11:06:15 GMT 2011

G'day hugh,

On 21/03/2011, at 7:31 PM, HUGH wrote:

I'd certainly have had a bit of a clean up before posting this reply, but
Janet got to the shower first.  We did some hoovering yesterday, at least, I
heard Janet doing it, and I washed this morning's dishes. I took the blue
(recycling) bin out to the roadside - the brown (garden stuff) bin is full,
I regret to admit, but they haven't started emptying these after the winter
break.  The black (general rubbish) bins will not be emptied till next
Monday - it's a fortnightly cycle.  I could clean some windows - what do you
advise? >>

Would you accept, it it I offered some?