[BITList] CHINESE SICK LEAVE

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 21 03:01:03 GMT 2011

CHINESE SICK LEAVE : 'I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!'

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come work today, I really
sick
Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When
I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me Sex.
That makes everything better and I go to work.. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what You say and I feel
Great. I be at work soon.........You got nice house'