[BITList] If you use computers, then admit you had moments like this!!!

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 16 09:56:51 GMT 2011

John,

Not new, but well worth seeing again.  I find it a trifle confusing - it's in Swedish (Norwegian?), subtitled in Danish and English. Probably in Swedish, since they subtitle the other two languages on TV.  Watching TV in Stockholm, I never could keep up with the dialogue, jumping from one subtitle to the other while trying to relate them to the spoken word.  I ended up just watching the pictures.