[BITList] no need

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:38:57 GMT 2011

iPad - highly recommended play thing, frank
like millions, I don’t have any particular need for one – but it’s just so fascinating what it can do and how well it does it.
it hasn’t locked up once! unlike my main pc which completely shut down last week. I’m still re-installing programs!
and I can’t even imagine what the 4th and 5th generations will be able to do!
colin