[BITList] Fwd: Geert Wilders - The Lights Are Going Out All Over Europe

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Mar 9 09:00:24 GMT 2011

Tried to look for ACNA on Google, after 6 pages no mention !

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Fw: Geert Wilders - The Lights Are Going Out All Over Europe

Dear Friends and family,
In the Netherlands everybody knows about the Member of the Dutch Parliament Geert Wilders who indeed is a very courageous man. Also in the rest of Europe many will have read about him.
Because he has for years now warned against the flooding of Muslims into the various European countries and therefore has to hide most of the time as there could be a physical attack on him.
Muslims in the Netherlands now have started a court case against Geert Wilders. The email that I am sending you has a link to a film of about 5 minutes when Wilders, standing before a court in Amsterdam speaks up at the beginning of his first hearing.
The film is in Dutch but has sub titles in English and is very open about the dangers that Wilders sees.
Very interesting,
Best regards,
Pieter Dijkstal