[BITList] i am weak

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 22:05:47 GMT 2011

ron

I confess, I am but a weak vessel. I broke down and ordered an Ipad. [one click is too seductive!]

bearing in mind that this is merely a toy for me at this stage, and that I don’t need the biggest and best nor the fast and fastest, I ordered the cheapest iPad 1 without 3G connectivity.
next year there will be an Ipad3, then an Ipad4, ad nauseum.
This Ipad 1 will keep me amused for a while – so what the hell.
if I had to do it all over again, I would have gone 100% apple. it is so beautifully elegant and I don’t care if steve jobs is the reincarnation of george orwell............................!