[BITList] Fwd: Help.

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Mar 3 16:28:30 GMT 2011

John,

It looks like Mogul Line but not 100% sure

Mike
On 3 Mar 2011, at 13:40, John Feltham wrote:

Self explanatory...

I think that she wants to know the name of the shipping company - however, if you do know the man, do tell!  :-)

ooroo

Greetings, John!

Knowing of your connections with the Merchany Navy, I wonder if you could help me to help this lady to identify her ancestor in the photo below.

I have speculated that the uniform is of one of the companies of the Merchant Navy and that the company could be identified from the cap badge. Could you kindly advise?

With best wishes

Dear Mr Bailey,
I have been researching my family for a few years, I came across this photo of my great-great-great-grandfather taken in India in the 1800s I have tried to find out about the uniform from friends and the Internet but no one knows anything about it, I wonder if you could help me?
Thanking you in anticipation
Alison Ringrow.