[BITList] Half price IPads!!!

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Jun 29 13:07:33 BST 2011

G'day folks,

If you are interested in getting an iPad I can get hold of them through a contact.  These are straight, not “off the back of a lorry” – they are from a cancelled Hospital contract due to the Government cutbacks.

The numbers are limited - he has twenty iPads going for less than half price – so it’s first come first served.

He has already sold one (pic is attached below so you can see what you are getting).

Get back to me as quick as you can if you want one.

Full spec as below...........