[BITList] Fwd: Fw: Inspirational Senior

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:54:18 BST 2011

Inspirational Senior****

 ****

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a
difference" in the world.  It is at these times that our hopes are boosted
by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage
to take on challenges that would make many of us wither.   Harold Schlumberg
is such a person.

VERY INSPIRING!****

[image: cid:7AC6F62A-15D6-42D6-8B07-C7E466DF2159]****

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired'?
Well..I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of
the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into
urine.   And I'm pretty damn good at it, too!!

Harold should be an inspiration to all of us. ****

****

****