[BITList] Fwd: Flatulence, All You Ever Wanted to Know

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Jun 26 20:57:40 BST 2011

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ian Moyes
Date: 26 June 2011 20:35:40 GMT+01:00
Subject: FW: Flatulence, All You Ever Wanted to Know

I'm passing this on as I did not want to be the only old fart receiving it, so if you know any other than me, send it to 'em...
If you bump into an Old Fart on the sidewalk he will apologize. If you pass an Old Fart on the street, he will nod or tip his cap to a lady. Old Farts trust strangers and are courtly to women.

Old Farts hold the door for the next person and always, when walking, make certain the lady is on the inside for protection.

Old  Farts have moral courage and personal integrity.  They seldom brag unless it's about their children or grandchildren.

It's the Old Farts who know our great country is protected, not by politician's, but by the young men  and women in the military serving their country.

This country needs Old Farts with their work ethic, sense of responsibility, pride in their country and decent values.

We need them now more than  ever.
Thank God for Old Farts!

Pass this on to all the Old Farts  you know.

I was taught to respect my elders. It's just getting harder to find them.