[BITList] bachmann and co

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sun Jun 26 13:33:48 BST 2011

I like it, hugh
the cry from the republicans and running dogs is smaller government, lower taxes and keep government out of my business.
however, on a personal level none of them are turning away government handouts in what ever form and look to the government as soon as there is a hurricane, tornado or flood  - to bail them out.
ct