[BITList] Video: Donald Trump excited by 'very special' golf coursein Aberdeen - Telegraph

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 02:36:29 BST 2011

tks for the vid – because clearly this man is needed to guide and fashion the US economy...................eh?
with his squiffy hair-do and bullshit, surely he would have made an excellent republican president for the USA!
george wubleyou bush managed to increase the US deficit by $4.5 TRILLION [$1,370 MILLION per day] and I am sure this clown would do the same – but bigger and better.
but luckily for all concerned he is not a contender this time round. [appears we have worse to come – michelle bachmann and maybe palin - Adjuva nos Deus ]
I see aberdeen u has been bamboozled by him [apparently money talks – even in aberdeen], but I was glad to see they gave him the red jesters cloak!
ct