[BITList] more on the: Two Suns

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Jun 13 03:39:42 BST 2011

CaptureThe  Fg [gullibility factor] +  Ftm [ trouble making  factor]  of allegedly informative email as yet unsolved...
      Fg + Ftm = Unsolved.

      Does anyone know why certain persons spend their time producing such emails as the two suns on 21st June; Arabs are proliferating in Europe at a phenomenal rate; US sniper shoots Taliban in left eye at 8 miles, the moon really is made of blue cheese, low level RAF fighter jet has missile lock on police radar, etc. – and why you must continue the email and pass it on - because the whole world needs to know this?

      Do the authors want us to be incredulous, astonished and thankful for these wondrous revelation of unconfirmed trivia and somehow act upon it?

      Should we be thankful that we are being informed of  these deeds and opinions, or would we be better off ignoring them?

      Or could it be to prove to the sender how gullible [read stupid] the average reader is?

      Could it be to make trouble and arouse our prejudices and fears?

      Does anyone, apart from me, actually investigate their authenticity?

      ct

    Suggest you don’t share it with your friends because they will be disappointed!
    It’s just one of those silly comments and predictions sent to try us.
    ct

            Share this with your friends,as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

                  Two Suns on Monday 21 June 2011

            21st June - the Whole World is waiting for.............

            Star Aderoid will be the brightest in the sky, starting 10 June. It will look as large as the sun from naked eye.

            This will culminate on 21stjune when the star comes within 34.65M miles of the earth. Be sure to watch the sky on june. 21 at 12:30 pm. It will look like the earth has 2 suns.!!

            The next time Aderoid may come this close is in 2287