[BITList] Emma

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 12 18:26:40 BST 2011

Hugh
we all wore white coats or lab coats as we called them mainly I suppose
because they were easy to slip in and out of and were sexless so the
females never had to struggle with coveralls or needed a separate change
room as one just hung them on a peg in the lab plus of course it wasn't
the type of work where one got dirty, would think that the whole project
could never be tied to an exact emma chisit knowing how these things
tend to soak up cash faster than it can be allocated
frank