[BITList] Info for Women (about Men)

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 12 10:05:33 BST 2011

        **

                                *One day my housework-challenged husband**
                                decided****to wash his Sweatshirt*
                                *Seconds after he stepped**
                                into the laundry room,**
                                he shouted to me,**
                                'What setting do I use on the
                                washing machine?'*
                                *'It depends,' I replied.*
                                *'What does it say on your shirt?'*
                                *He yelled back, ' GO GATORS! '*
                                *And they say
                                blondes are dumb....*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- --------- --------- -------*
                                *A couple is lying
                                in bed. The man says,*
                                *'I am going to make
                                you the happiest woman in the world....'*
                                *The woman replies,
                                'I'll miss you.......*
                                *------------ --------- -------*
                                *'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,'
                                Jack says as he stepped out of the
                                shower...*
                                *'Honey, what do you think the
                                neighbors would think if I mowed the
                                lawn like this?'*
                                *'Probably that I married you for your
                                money,' she replied.*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- ----*
                                *Q: What do you call*
                                *an intelligent, good looking, sensitive
                                man?*
                                *A: A rumor*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- ----*
                                *Dear Lord,*
                                *I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;*
                                *Love to forgive him;*
                                *and Patience for his moods.*
                                *Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,*
                                *I'll beat him to death.*
                                *AMEN*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- --------- --------- ---------
                                --------- --------- --------- ---------
                                --------- --------- -------*
                                *Q: Why do little boys whine?*
                                *A: They are practicing to be
                                men.*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- --------- --*
                                *Q: What do you
                                call a handcuffed man?*
                                *A: Trustworthy. ..*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- ------*
                                *Q: What does it
                                mean when a man is in your bed gasping*
                                *for breath and calling your name?*
                                *A: You did not hold the pillow down
                                long enough.*
                                *------------ --------- ---------
                                --------- ---*
                                *Q: Why do men whistle when they*
                                *are sitting on the toilet?*
                                *A: It helps them remember which end to
                                wipe..*
                                *Q: How do you
                                keep your husband from reading your e-mail?*
                                *A: Rename the
                                email folder 'Instruction Manuals'*