[BITList] Medal cheat Roger Day aimed to be a hero for his younger wife - Times Online

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 11 16:03:07 BST 2011

Jo9hn,

Re your other email, remind me about the request to post.  On this one, if I wear Man Utd shirt, am I "representing myself" as a Man Utd player? My daughter wore my MN uniform at an MOD function - should she complain about not being arrested?  My wife sang some Vera Lynn songs at a concert, wearing a genuine British Army officer's uniform, with ribbons, same having been loaned to her by HM Forces.  Much depends on circumstances and commonsense.