[BITList] Sophia Frances Feltham

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Jun 7 03:04:45 BST 2011

G'day Ron,

On 07/06/2011, at 12:06 AM, Ronald Thomas wrote:

> John Congrats all round. No 17 very impressive,at this rate you will be populating a small town!

> Can you remember all of their names and birthdays though? I'm having difficulty with only 4!>

This one is the last of the GC. One of our thee daughters had 6 boys while our only son has produced 4 girls.

We now have one GGC and we're waiting for another one to arrive.

Recently Helma and I changed the rules for birthday presents. Until recently we have always given each of our GCs a present of money. We have now told the working GCs that they now have to buy their GPs a present on our birthdays!