[BITList] Set-Top Box installation instructions

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 3 22:54:39 BST 2011

John/Dave,

We got a "digi-box" for Christmas 2009. It came with a brief set of instructions and a diagram.  All we did to get it going with the least effort was : remove the aerial lead, the scart lead and the other (can't recall its name) from the video recorder, plug them into the relevant sockets on the digi-box, plug it into the electrical supply, switch set and box on, select Auto Tune, sit back and watch it tune itself in. When we switched over a few weeks ago, we had to retune the digital TV set, but the digi-box didn't need retuning.  The US video about it is farcical.