[BITList] Sarah Palin drops in on Donald Trump during US tour -Telegraph

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Jun 1 13:41:34 BST 2011

you know the ‘best’ days of the US are over when clowns like this pair have an audience.

this is the simplistic and childish crap she churns out...............
"What do we have in common? Our love for this country, a desire to see our economy put back on the right track," she said outside the Trump Tower, where he owns a three-floor penthouse.

"To have a balanced trade arrangement with other countries across this world so Americans can have our jobs, our industries, our manufacturing again. And exploiting responsibly our natural resources. We can do that again if we make good decisions."

so all the US has to do is ‘make good decisions – and all will be fine – eh!

ct