[BITList] I never knew

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Jun 1 13:12:08 BST 2011

MOUSE  CALIBRATION FOR  2011

You  should actually do this every year.  Even  more often if you spend a lot of time on the  computer. This is recommended by Kim Komando  (the computer guru) in one of her recent  emails.

I  was shocked to see how well this works, and how  far off mine was!

To  re-calibrate your mouse, click and hold on the  capital G below, then drag it toward the small  g. If  it doesn't work immediately, you might want to  clean your mouse, as the calibration is  off.
Gee ,You'll  believe anything
I'M  SURE YOU WILL ALSO RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL YOUR  FRIENDS ONCE YOU SEE HOW MUCH SMOOTHER AND  BETTER THE MOUSE WORKS AFTER BEING  CALIBRATED!   AMAZING!