HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 31 08:50:16 BST 2011

John/Colin,

I agree that you should be suspicious about strange requests for access, and that the one in question is best left alone, but Google Earth is not an accurate tool for locating an address.  A request for my own address gives a house on a different street, a couple of hundred yards away. For a reason known only to they who laid it out c1966, our "street" is shaped like a comb with 4 teeth - the teeth are pedestrian only, joined to the "handle" by stairs.