[BITList] You Tell'em Girl...

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 24 15:32:34 BST 2011

*He said to me . ... . I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got
nothing to put in it**
I said to him .... . . You wear pants don't you?*

*He said to me .... . .......... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?**
I said to him .. That's a good idea - you stand by the stove & sink
while I sit on the sofa and do nothing but fart*

*He said to me. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money
I gave you?**
I said to him . ......****Turn sideways and look in the mirror!*

*He said to me.. ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay?**
I said to him ... . They don't have time.*

*He said to me. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet
paper?**
I said to him .. .. I don't know; it has never happened.*

*He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive,
caring and Good- looking?**
I said to him . .. . They already have boyfriends.*

*He said to me...What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is
every night?**
I said to him. . .. A widow.*

*He said to me.... Why are**__**_married_****women heavier
than**__**_single_****women?**
I said to him .. . .. Single women come home, see what's in the fridge
and go to bed**.**Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to
the fridge.*

*
*