[BITList] Fog

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:45:06 BST 2011

Frank,

Seems a bit odd, they normall land at Exmouth, or used to, on
such occasions.

My daughter is a Qantas hostie or whatever they call them these days. As
a result I get discounted air fares and am forced to fly business, what a
bummer. But when she is flying on the Singapore route a typical shift is

Flight out of Perth about 5 am to Singapore, return to Perth, flight back to
Singapore.

She then overnight's in a hotel in Singapore then

Singapore-Perth, Perth-Singapore, Singapore-Perth next day.

Then she gets a day off and probably stand by or a short flight to say
Kalgoorlie on the following day, but at times she may repeat the Singapore
run after a day off.

She loves it. Not for me though.

Dave