[BITList] tiger w

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Thu Jul 21 13:00:21 BST 2011

      Caddie first say, ‘Sex scandal made me lose respect for him’
      then ‘he is disappointed and shocked that he was fired by Tiger Woods especially after his loyalty to the golfer during his sex scandal.
      seems to be some contradiction here!
      I can’t believe his caddy did not know about tiger’s sexing and is now shocked?
      Tiger Woods' former caddie: Sex scandal made me lose respect for him
      By the CNN Wire Staff
      July 21, 2011 -- Updated 0922 GMT (1722 HKT)
      STORY HIGHLIGHTS
        a.. Tiger Woods and caddie Steve Williams part ways after 12 years
        b.. The pair got together in March 1999 and won 13 majors as a partnership
        c.. "I stood by this guy through thick and thin," caddie says Thursday
      (CNN) -- New Zealand caddie Steve Williams said Thursday he is disappointed and shocked that he was fired by Tiger Woods especially after his loyalty to the golfer during his sex scandal.

      "Given the fact of my loyalty and the way that I stood by this guy through thick and thin ..." Williams told CNN affiliate Mediaworks in New Zealand. "And the timing of it is very poor, from my perspective."

      Williams said the sex scandal made him lose respect for Woods.

      "Well I think when you're great friends with somebody and a situation like this occurs, you obviously lose some kind of respect," Williams said.

      Woods announced earlier this week that he would no longer be working with Williams, severing their 12-year relationship.