[BITList] BBC News - Indiana latest US state to drophandwritingrequirement

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 00:18:57 BST 2011

Hugh
what do you think is the state of mind of the folks who come up with these ideas?
to me it seems to be similar to, ‘so let them eat cake’.  You don’t have a pen? then use your typewriter.
Or -- oh, you don’t do the grown up curvy connected writing stuff – well, here – borrow my typewriter, I always keep it at the ready.................................WTF
ct