[BITList] Banana-benders are the brightest

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 29 03:08:25 GMT 2011

*A company was looking to hire someone for an important position so they
interviewed dozens of applicants and narrowed their search down to three
people from different parts of Australia. **

In an attempt to pick one of them, they decided to give them all the
same question to answer within 24 hours, and the one with the best
answer would get the job.

The question was:

A man and a woman are in bed, nude. The woman is lying on her side with
her back facing the man, and the man is lying on his side facing the
woman's back. What is the man's name?

After the 24 hours was up, the three were brought in to give their answers.

The first, a crow-eater from Adelaide, says, "My answer is, there is no
answer."

The second, a sand-groper from Perth, says, "My answer is, that there is
no way to determine the answer with the information we were given.

The third one, a banana-bender from Cairns says, "I'm not exactly sure,
but I have it narrowed down to two names. It's either: Willie Turner or
Willie Nailer."

The Banana-bender got the job.*