[BITList] Boudin (cajun humor)

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 22:23:24 GMT 2011

?Boudin (cajun humor)
Subject: Boudin (cajun humor)

     Boudin [cajun sausage]

    Everyone is in a hurry to scream  'racism' these days!

    Boudreaux asks a store  clerk, 'In what aisle could I find the  boudin?'

    The clerk looks at him and says,  'Are you Cajun?'

    Boudreaux (clearly offended)  says, 'Well, yes I am.
    But let me ask you  something.

    If I had asked for Italian  sausage, would you ask me if I was  Italian?

    Or if I had a asked for German  Bratwurst,
    would you ask me if I was  German?

    Or if I asked for a kosher hot  dog.
    would you ask me if I was Jewish?

    Or  if I had asked for a taco,
    would you ask if I was  Mexican?'

    'If I asked for some Irish  whiskey,
    would you ask if I  was  Irish?'

    The clerk says, 'Well, no, I probably  wouldn't!'

    With deep self-righteous  indignation, Boudreaux says,
    'Well then, why did you  ask me if I'm Cajun because I asked for  boudin?'

    The clerk replied,  "Because  you're in Home  Depot!" [ a hardware store]