[BITList] bye-bye netbook?

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Jan 18 22:30:25 GMT 2011

me too, hugh

most of the time I can’t even be bothered to watch the trash we now get on telly................
let alone have a tablet – so I can see the world as it happens anytime I want........................[nor can I imagine the cost of that dubious ‘pleasure”]
and do I really want to watch the latest movie [or little video clip] on a little portable screen.......................!!
I am like you with the cell phone – it costs me $25/4 months and I have $103 in hand!
the house phone is a little more than a pound/month.
wish there was a way to reduce the internet connection!
do you think hand writing will become extinct as people press  keys – or simply speak and the print appears!
time to sell that stock in the pencil company?
is it time to dump my fountain pen collection?

colin