[BITList] Tolerance

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 18 14:16:30 GMT 2011

    *The guy who came up with this has the potential to be the next
    President of the US (at least)!*

    *Tolerance*

    *I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a
    mosque being built near Ground Zero.*

    *I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The
    mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.*

    *That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door
    to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We
    could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy"
    and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot". *

    *Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and
    adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called
    something like “ Iraq o’ Ribs”? *

    *Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store
    called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the
    window modeling the goods. *

    *Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult
    Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and
    on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"? *

    *Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem
    solved.*

    *If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good
    plan, pass it on.***