[BITList] Fwd: For all the ladies that drive alone---

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Jan 18 00:13:14 GMT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

FOR ALL THE LADIES THAT DRIVE ALONE!

I had a flat tire on the highway yesterday  so I pulled over, got out of the car and opened my trunk.
I took out my cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe it!!!

Just as I had hoped, cars started slowing down looking at the men which made it much safer for me to work on the side of the road!

People honked and waved, and it wasn't long before a  police cruiser pulled up behind me.

He wanted to know what the heck I was doing so I calmly explained that I was changing my flat. He told me he could see that, but demanded to know what the heck my cardboard men were doing standing at the rear of my car.

I couldn't believe he didn't know....SO I told him......

<scroll on down>

Are you ready????

Well DUH...I explained to the angry cop.....

They're my Emergency Flashers!!!!

I go to court in October.

(Damn police.. No sense of humor. )