[BITList] no mention!

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 22:28:46 GMT 2011

I think in this instance, hugh
kevin, and particularly his loud-mouthed local attorney/partner, deliberately tried to panic bp by crying to the news media that their cleaning device was the answer to every ones prayers – but bp was stopping the cleaning process for dark, sinister, ulterior motives[ read – conspiracy theory.]
I may be wrong – but no one appears to have asked how long the magic machines would take to purify the gulf of mexico .........................
a rather important point I would have thought.
seems they got away with $18 million of the $53 million – although I don’t know, they may have got it all!
as I said – nice work if you can get it.
now, as far as your cp&omc machine goes – anything is possible with the right spin and the right publicity – and a fool with money to kick it off.
but as kevin costner invented centrifugal force before you, you would have had an uphill battle.