[BITList] Golf

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 16 16:51:04 GMT 2011

Colin,

My pal, Alex, used to be a keen golfer.  One afternoon his wife was entertaining some lady friends - Alex decided he had heard enough gossip, and thought he'd go upstairs and attend to his golf gear.  He stood up, and the gossip ceased.  Now that he had their attention, and feeling he had to explain, he said, "I'll just go upstairs and wash my balls."  Total silence, which he filled by saying, "I mean my galf balls."  Exit Alex to hysterical laughter.