[BITList] more on Re: Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service fordeaththreats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Jan 12 19:01:00 GMT 2011

yes, ron

it’s quite an interesting time we are living in............................
we lived through and saw the british empire crumble in the 1950’s and 60’s and we are now seeing the same thing happen here, but perhaps with more lethargy.
the man in the street here pays no heed to it – it’s beyond his ken.
I have found that this is the only country I know that has to keep reminding it’s self how great it is – you know, ra-ra-ra, land of liberty and all that shit.
never-the-less, as we owe more and more to others [read china], it is clear to me we are living on borrowed time.
sound pessimistic? sure.
greed, selfishness and ignorance abound; thoughtful, intelligent and courteous words, deeds and actions have little or no part in this declining country.

signed

disillusioned of high wycombe [ct]