[BITList] We Seniors

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 23:55:17 GMT 2011

We Seniors
Subject: We Seniors
ct

       As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with
    our computers.

    I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11-year-old
    next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked
    him to come over.

    Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

    As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

    He replied, 'It was an “ID ten T” error.'

    I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An “ID
    ten T” error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

    Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

    'No,' I replied.
    'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

    So I wrote down:

    ID10T

    I used to like Eric, the little bastard .