[BITList] undecided

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:50:45 GMT 2011

hugh
the cia treated him very well – as is their won’t. but, as we know – there’s no place like home.
the fool was “persuaded” by those cunning iranians to go home – or else!
[and I believe the fool left his family behind in iran. now the first rule of spying is that if you are going to change sides, you must be prepared to say good-bye to wife, kids, parents, et al.
in fact, a married spy who chanes sides is next to useless – covertly speaking].
of course, the iranians were not happy that he left home and, as I would, now suspect him of being a double agent – working for the US!
under his circumstances it would be very hard for him to prove otherwise!
tough on him, but that is the price paid for changing horses in mid-stream!
colin t