[BITList] Worth a smile

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 25 00:13:57 GMT 2011

/
/My 18 year old daughter just walked into the living room and said "Dad,
cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes
out of the window, take my TV, and stereo, and iPhone, and iPod, and my
laptop. Please take all of my jewellery to the charity shop.  Then sell
my new car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the
house! Then disown me and never talk to me again. Oh yea, don't forget
to write me out of your will and leave my share to my siblings.

  Well, she didn't actually put it like that... she actually said...
"Dad this is my new boyfriend, Mohamed."

/