[BITList] Cyclone Yasi - Townsville.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Feb 16 05:25:03 GMT 2011

G'day folks,

On 16/02/2011, at 12:54 PM, xxx wrote:

> How is your home, and those of your children? Will insurance cover the fixing costs???

Our house suffered no physical damage. Only a few trees were blown over.

Youngest daughter had one tree fall over.

Middle daughter had some water come in under the front door and damaged a carpet. The eldest daughter had some very small damage to the roof.

We were all very lucky as a family.

Had Yasi crossed the coast some 100 miles further south, then it might have been a different story.

Follow Josh Holt of The Weather Channel on the happenings in Townsville - he has 10 short videos starting with number one at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkni_-PZe1c&feature=related