[BITList] Church Organist

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 12 15:25:10 GMT 2011

    There was this small church down in Texas that had a very big-busted
    Organist. Her breasts were so huge that they bounced and jiggled
    while she played the organ.  Unfortunately, she distracted the
    congregation considerably.The very proper church ladies were
    appalled.  They said something had to be done about this or they
    would have to get another Organist.

    So, one of the ladies approached her very discreetly and told her to
    mash up some green Persimmons and rub them on the nipples of her
    breasts and maybe they would shrink in size, but warned her to not
    eat any of the green Persimmons, though, 'because they are so sour
    they will make your mouth pucker up and you won't be able to talk
    properly for a while'.

      She agreed to try it.

    The following Sunday morning the minister got up in the pulpit and
    said....
    *
    'Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hath a
    thermon tewday.'*