[BITList] Inverclyde Council . Ginger the Horse Unveiled

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 12 10:12:01 GMT 2011

Mike,

They say a lot more than the paper said, among which : "These works convey a sense of arrival by having bespoke signage, quality landscaping and public art designed to provide a perception of a modern, vibrant, culturally inspired town centre."

A sense of arrival with bespoke signage, eh?  Match that, Liverpool. Ok, it's a memorial to the horses that once were seen around Greenock - the Inverclyde bit confused me. I recall them as being big carthorses - Clydesdales, with hooves a foot across, Ah. well.