[BITList] Just Shoot Them....

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 10 09:51:07 GMT 2011

Frank,

I was carrying a bag of glass shards yesterday, some of them quite vicious looking - right enough, only as far as the bin, but thank Christ I don't live in the US of A.  However, I am forgetting that, over here, one only has to be carrying a table leg wrapped up in brown paper one has repaired for a relative while (foolishly, as it turned out) speaking with a Scottish accent in the hearing of a demented woman witness in London, to be shot dead as a potential Irish terrorist. Or, if you like, being a Brazilian electrician on the London Tube while doing .... actually, nothing.  Both of these despicable murders were legitimised.