[BITList] Fwd: Meet Col. West--very interesting

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 6 16:38:17 GMT 2011

Mike,

Had I the time or the inclination, I could (I suppose) open one of the Bibles among the religious books on my shelves and count within its pages the number of celebrations of massacres carried out by the chaps it writes about in the OT. These had nothing to do with having a different religion, just that they were a hindrance to the acquisition of land and property.  The world was that kind of place in those days, and it was that kind of place when Islam was getting its act together. And it's still that kind of place, eg, Iraq, Afghanistan, et al. And maybe Egypt, if Sarah Palin ever gets a picture book about the pyramids.