[BITList] A little Biker Humor

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 4 07:20:56 GMT 2011

*A tough looking biker was riding his Harley*
*when he sees a girl about to Jump off a bridge*
*so he stops.*

*"What are you doing?" he asks.*

*"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.*

*While he did not want to appear insensitive, he*
*didn't want to miss an opportunity and he asked,*
*"Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"*

*So, she does.*

*After she's finished the biker says, "Wow!  That was*
*the best kiss I have ever had!  That's a real talent*
*you are wasting!  You could be famous!  Why are you*
*committing suicide?"*

*"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl....."*

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient
or an individual responsible for delivering the communication to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.