[BITList] Fwd: A Scotsman's Chili

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Tue Feb 1 15:12:15 GMT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tony Rainbow
Date: 1 February 2011 13:25:57 GMT
Subject: A Scotsman's Chili

                    A bloke walks into a seedy cafe in Glasgow. He's a wee bit famished and
notices a Jock with his arms folded staring blankly at a bowl of chilli.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the hungry
bloke bravely asks,

"If you aren't going to eat that, mind if I do?"

The old Jock slowly turns his head toward the young bloke and says,
"Nah, ye can gae ahead."

Eagerly, the young bloke reaches over and slides the bowl over to his
place and starts spooning it in with delight.

He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the
chilli.

The sight was shocking and he immediately pukes up the chilli back into
the bowl.

The old Jock says, "Aye, that's as far as I got too."