[BITList] Helma and John Feltham's Newsletter for 2011

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Dec 23 14:12:48 GMT 2011

G'day folks,

At the beginning of 2011 I thought that it was a good idea to start a Newsletter so that at the end of the year I could post it out to all of you in the form of a PDF file.

However the task has got a little out of hand, as you will discover.

It turned out to a little bigger than what would fit in an email attachment. I tried to reduce it in size which worked but it has reduced the quality of the photos and in the reduction it destroyed the original. No, I broke the cardinal rule and didn't make a copy of the original first. Of course the PDF file was created using Apple software.

To enable you to get our Newsletter you will have to get it from my dropbox. You'll need the URL to do that so here it is.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12851525/2011 Newsletter.pdf

The file is only 8 Mb just a little over that required for an email.

Enjoy the read. I don't think that I'll be doing one for 2012!  :-)