[BITList] Snowdon release: NEW EXHIBITION TOUR SHOWCASES INDIGENOUS WAR SERVICE [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Dec 22 07:31:26 GMT 2011

G'day Jak,

On 22/12/2011, at 11:28 AM, Jak Henson wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Perc Tucker is committed to including military based exhibitions in our schedule.
>
> In 2010 we exhibited  ‘Framing Conflict’ from the AWM. We also exhibited photography from local artist Troy Rogers who spent time in Afghanistan with local troops.
> In 2009, ‘Focus Photography & War 1945-2005’ from the AWM
> In 2008 we co-ordinated a touring exhibition from the United States, ‘Requiem’ including works of Tim Page and other photographers during the Vietnam War.
>
> In 2012, we have scheduled ‘On the Edge’ from the AWM; works by Jon Cattapan and eX de Medici, to be exhibited in July. We also have a local photographer Evan Morgan exhibiting recent works around Anzac Day.
>
> I am currently in discussion with AWM about future exhibitions, for possible inclusion in 2013/14.
>
> If you are not yet a Gallery Member I encourage you to phone reception on 4727 9011 to join and you will receive invites to our exhibitions such as these.

Thankyou for your response which has taken Nine weeks and Two days to arrive in my inbox.

Can I ask if this is, to the best of your knowledge, the longest time that a rate payer has had to wait to get a response from Townsville City Council?

My msg was sent on  Tuesday, 18 October 2011 4:22 PM

> Thank you and have a good Christmas.

And you too.

John Feltham.